
Starting May 3rd, the Big Tent Poetry website will be launching with new poetry prompts, reviews/columns and, oh-so-importantly, an ongoing sense of poetic community! I encourage all of you to join this "Greatest Show on Earth" to keep your writing fresh and inspired. Ringleaders Carolee Sherwood, Deb Scott and Jill Crammond-Wickham are running the show. I am one of the Sideshow Barkers, along with the amazing: Christine Swint, Dave Bonta, James Brush, January O'Neil, Juliet Cook, Juliet Wilson, Robert Peake, Sage Cohen, Sarah J. Sloat and more! An off-shoot of ReadWritePoem, which is closing up shop at the end of this month, Big Tent Poetry is *the* new place for all of you poets to come hang out. Since many of you know about my sideshow/carnival poems (which are now headed to chapbook form) finding my way inside the Big Tent feels a lot like heading to a new home! I can't wait to see you (and read your work!) there...
3 comments:
i am so glad you're excited! we're excited, too. :)
Yes, yes, we are excited, too. (And I can hardly wait to read your chapbook!!)
Glad to be a part of it...
Love,
Delia
Post a Comment